TAL-BassLine 101 v1.76 AU VSTi WiN MAC
Team R2R | 02 Nov 2017 | WiN: 4.8 MB | OSX: 9.3 MB
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects. BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch. Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. BassLine generates all wave-forms in real time.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
- 6 voice poly mode.
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
- More than 300 presets.
- All sample rates supported.
Arp mode with envelope retrigger issue fixed (v 1.7.6)
- Wrong portamento rate for different sampling rates fixed (only linear mode affected) (v 1.7.2)
- Framework update. Fixes UI performance issues on some OSX hosts with VST (v1.7.1)
- Record sequencer slide when overlaping notes while recording (v1.7.0)
- Record sequencer pause switch added. MIDI Learn possible (v1.7.0)
TAL-BassLine-101 v1.76 AU AAX VST VSTi x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R