Blue Cats PatchWork v2.1.0 WiN
TEAM V.R | Nov 11 2017 | 51 MB
AAX VST RTAS VST3 x86 x64
“The virtual patchbay for audio plug-ins”
Blue Cat’s PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets.
The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels.
Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
2.1 release notes;
– Added 25 new built-in effects borrowed from Blue Cat’s Replies: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
– 75 New presets using built-in effects.
– The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
– New option to keep plug-ins windows always on top.
– Default preset now also saves the state of locks (when using “save as user default”).
– Load PatchWork into itself as a built-in effect.
– Fixed host keyboard shortcuts lost when a sub plug-in is opened (in several host applications).
– Fixed wrong number of channels used when hosted plug-in input set to manual and output to auto.
– Fixed sub-plug-ins automation overwritten when using touch mode in some hosts.
– VST2: fixed a crash in Wavelab.
– Mac: new installer.
– Mac: fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra.
– Windows: fixed plug-in windows not showing on displays on the left or above the main display.
Blue Cats PatchWork v2.1.0 AAX VST RTAS VST3 WiN CE-V.R