Destructor v1.20 WiN
TEAM V.R | Nov 21 2017 | 60 MB
(Win32/64; AAX, RTAS, VST3, VST)
Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion: from harsh digital destruction to smooth compression or guitar amp simulation (works for clean tones too.), and most importantly, yours. It is delivered with hundreds of presets and predefined models, either inspired by existing gear (guitar & bass amps or cabinets, compressors, pedals, tape machines…) or created by our destructive minds. But the plug-in is not limited to these predefined models: all parameters of existing presets are fully editable, which gives you access to an unlimited number of distortion simulations – no need to purchase extra presets or amp models to build your custom tone. Based on a perceptual model rather than on electronic designs or impulse responses, the signal chain is reduced to its bare minimum, simplifying the process of tweaking the tone and making it fit into the mix.
– Powerful distortion and amp modeling tool.
– Simulate any kind of distortion: analog or digital, guitar and bass amps, saturation, clipping, compression, bit crushing…
– Works for “clean” sounds too.
– Get started with several hundreds of fully editable presets, inspired by real gear.
– More than 1600 visual styles to customize the user experience.
– Control the dynamics with the input gate and compressor.
– Control the tone with the pre and post filters.
– Exclusive shape dynamics control: adapt the tone to the dynamics of the signal.
– Use the internal or external side chain to trigger the distortion.
– Protect your ears with the output brickwall limiter.
– Comprehensive visual feedback: real time spectrum analysis, dynamic distortion curve display with embedded signal histograms.
– Load reference curves for tone matching.
– No latency.
•The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
•Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
•Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
•Default preset now also saves the state of locks (when using “save as user default”).
•New installer on Mac.
•Now supports retina displays on Mac.
•Misc performance enhancements.
•VST3: factory presets are not exposed to the host application anymore.
•Fixed: the state of the plug-in was not fully restored when loading presets while bypassed.
•Fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra.
•Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plug-in formats.
Destructor v1.20 AAX RTAS VST3 VST x86 x64 WiN CE-V.R